Conditions Of Entry
- All visitors to Care Expo must be registered to gain entry. Children under 18 years of age are not required to register and are free to attend.
- Registration to the event is Free of charge online. Visit the event website to register.
- No dogs or other animals allowed within the event (excepting registered guide, hearing or assistance dogs), or as governed by the event venue.
- Strictly no canvassing of visitors or exhibitors allowed.
- It is a condition of entry into this event that the event organiser and/or the venue reserve the right to ask you to present any bags or parcels carried by you for inspection.
- No segways, bikes, skateboards, personal transportation devices or other bike-like devices to be used within the event precinct. This excludes approved motorised wheelchairs and four-wheeled scooters for the disabled and/or elderly, or as governed by the event venue.
- No smoking inside the event precinct or within 10 metres of the event entrances, or as governed by the event venue.
- No alcohol is to be brought into or consumed within the event precinct.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- No unaccompanied children will be admitted.
- The event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any person from within the event at any time without prior notice.
- The event organiser reserves the right to modify or change the Conditions of Entry without notice.
EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING
- No photography is allowed within the event precinct unless pre-arranged with the event organisers.
- The event organiser and/or a representative of the event organiser will be taking promotional photography and videos at this event for promotional purposes. Visitors and exhibitors who do not wish to be photographed or filmed at the event should advise the photographer or camera person at the event.
- Photographs taken at the event by the event organiser and/or a representative of the event organiser may be used on social media websites, on Australian Events websites and other social and news media. Photographs and video may also be used within promotional material such as newspaper advertisements, TV commercials and promotional material.