The following forms are a compulsory requirement for all exhibitors, charity organisations and other exhibits attending Care Expo. They form part of your site application and must be completed prior to the event, as per your exhibitor terms and conditions. Please ensure the following forms are submitted by the due dates specified in the event brochure.
3. Bump In and Bump Out requirements form (loading dock and forklift access)
The following exhibitor forms are optional. Only complete the forms if you require the services provided.
2. Send us your editorial and images – Do you have a great story to tell about your business? Have you just launched a new product or service? Perhaps you have just received a new business award or recognition? Well, we want to hear all about it so we can share your story. Australian Events are always looking for positive stories from our exhibitors. We would like to share your story with our growing audience via our websites, social media channels and email newsletters.
4. LUP Scanner Form – Would you like to capture your visitors information quickly and efficiently? Thanks to LUP you are able to purchase a scanner to help you collect this information in a effective way and free up your time to build better connections with visitors to your stand.
1. Exhibition Site Enquiry Form (Use this form to enquire about exhibiting at events)
2. General Enquiry Form (Use this form for general enquiries)