Mater at Home brings personalised healthcare to your home; supporting you to maintain good health and live well.
Mater at Home’s team of experienced clinicians provide personalised community-based allied health and nursing services for adults and children in and around Brisbane. Whether you want to kick start a healthy living program, recovering from an injury or surgery, or getting your strength and condition back after being sick, Mater at Home can send the right clinician to you. Their team work closely with your family, carers, GPs, hospitals and other community services to provide comprehensive, responsive and high-quality care to your family.
Mater at Home is a registered Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) provider and is registered with many Home Care Package providers to provide allied health services in the home.
They are passionate about assisting people to maximise their independence and enjoyment of life. Mater at Home can assess the home environment for hazards and risks and advises on modifications to enable the safe enjoyment of your home. As your needs change, they can work with you to make the necessary changes you need so that you can maintain your independence.
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Mater at Home is a registered NDIS provider. NDIS funding can be a difficult path to understand and find services that work for you, your family and your carers. Mater at Home has been working alongside clients to support them with NDIS funded allied health solutions. They can work with you to increase your ability in a range of therapies, to build your capacity to do the important things in life. If you think we may be a good match for your journey, please email Mater at Home at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3163 1760.
Why choose Mater at Home
Mater at Home support you and your family to maintain good health and live well.
- experienced, accredited health professionals
- flexible, private consults in the comfort of your home
- provide prevention-oriented and evidenced-based health care, where, when and how it is needed
- build your confidence in independence and self-management
- support your skill development, adjustment and transition through life stages and changing health needs.
- affordable and competitive rates
- established relationships with other community services and major hospitals
- individualised and tailored treatments